CO2COMPASS aims to reach and involve as many people as possible. You would like to partake in this process? For example, as a pilot municipality that implements the concept in exemplary fashion, as an expert for digitalizing the energy transition or as a citizen's initiative that would like to advance climate action locally using the novel CO2COMPASS tool?
Whether municipalities, citizens or companies: CO2COMPASS helps all forerunners embark on this new path to climate neutrality. Please contact us. We are happy to advise you on how you can act with CO2COMPASS today, for example via an online seminar or a personal conversation with your municipal council or environmental committee.
Do you want to offer your expertise for the program's further development? We look forward to your help in a work group. We are open to all impulses and all constructive participants who are ready to get involved with this pioneering instrument for municipal climate action.
Our advisors and supporters include renowned energy experts and institutions, for example:
- Dr Thomas Bernard, Fraunhofer IOSB
- Dr. Michael Bilharz, Federal Environment Agency, responsible for the UBA CO2 calculator
- Hans-Josef Fell, EnergyWatchGroup
- Joachim Klink, Head of Autonomous Driving and Smart Mobility, T-Systems
- Diana Sträuber, Climate Protection Manager of the Denzlingen, Vörstetten and Reute Municipal Association
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Karsten Voss, Bergische University Wuppertal
- Prof. Dr. Volker Wittwer, founding member and longstanding Deputy Director of Fraunhofer ISE
- DGS - German Solar Energy Society
- Enegieagentur Südwest - Energy agency southwest
- German zero e.V.
- ifeu - Institute for Energy and Environmental Research Heidelberg
- KEK - Karlsruhe Energy and Climate Protection Agency gGmbH
"Communal intelligence means nothing more than rising above yourself—together."
Gerald Hüther, neurobiologist
Change needs actors.
Would you like to participate in this project and thus promote municipal climate protection?
Are you as a municipality interested in the concrete introduction of the programme and would like to examine our mobilisation and participation concept or the legal opinion we commissioned? We would be happy to send it to you and would appreciate a donation.
If you are interested, please write us an e-mail. We will gladly get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Support the introduction of CO2COMPASS with a donation (tax deductible):
IBAN DE17 4785 0065 0000 000505